It's been very quiet this past week on my blog. My boss spontaneously decided to send me to a scientific meeting, so this past Monday I headed to Regensburg to meet some fellow scientists. It was fun and very informative, but also exhausting. I was listening to talks, chatting about work stuff and trying to solve scientific problems 24/7. I didn't have the time to pre-schedule posts before I left nor did I have the time to post while I was away. In fact, I didn't even paint my nails this entire week, because I didn't want to bring all my nail care stuff with me. So basically I do not have any manicure to show you today. Still I wanted to post, so I figured why not do something different this time and make it a weekly series on my blog. The idea of making a Weekly Roundup certainly is not new and I have seen it on many blogs before, but I think it is fun to share some personal life stuff with my readers. Additionally, I will link posts from other blogs that I found worth reading this week. Let me know if you like this little peek into my life! By the way, for more recent hauls, travel photos etc. you can always follow me on Instagram or Facebook!
|Regensburg cathedral and perfect Spring weather|
|If you like paper crafts and ever go to Regensburg I highly recommend visiting this shop!|
|Saw this ad in a magazine and now I want these Chucks! Has anyone seen them?|
|I hauled quite a few polishes this week|
|... and a few Kiko items as well. We don't have a store close by, so I tend to go a bit overboard when I find one :D|
Blog posts worth checking out this week:
- Sammy from The Nailasaurus shares her first video tutorial for waterfall nails
- Check out this super cute St. Patrick's manicure from Coewless!
- I really dig this abstract nail design from GnarlyGnails
- Colores de Carol did some nice designs with the OPI Sheer Tints (and there is a giveaway, too)
- Seems like Born Pretty Store sells a dupe of the beloved XXL Moyou stamper?!
- Cirque Colors will release another great holographic collection next month <3
- Chelsea from The Nail Network is about to release her very first Nail Art Book
- I think I will try this mango guacamole for my birthday party! I love guacamole, I love mango, so I imagine this to be perfect.
So that is my very first roundup post. I hope you enjoyed it!
Wishing you all a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by!