Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#instafood Vol.3 ~ Brownie In A Mug

Hi there!

Are you one of those people that need a sweet quick-fix from time to time? I surely am, and in 90% of the cases I desperately want cookies or cake, which I rarely have at home. In the remaining 10% I am lusting after Ben & Jerry's ice cream, which is not available in any grocery store around here - oh the joys of living in a small town :) While I love to bake, it is too time consuming and let's face it, I cannot wait that long to still those cravings.
So I recently came across a recipe for a brownie in a mug. It's cake (kind of), has chocolate and can be made in no time at all. Plus, most people usually have all the ingredients at home in their pantry. Sounds perfect to you? Then here is a recipe for you to try and kill those sweet cravings!

mug brownie recipe

What you need for one serving:

4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar (I prefer the brown one)
2 tablespoons cocoa powder (the pure one, not instant)
1 medium-sized egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil (I prefer rape or sunflower oil)
pinch of cinnamon
a few drops vanilla extract
In a (not too small) mug, whisk together dry ingredients. Then add the egg, oil and milk and stir until you get a smooth batter. You can add cinnamon and/or vanilla extract for the taste if you like. 
Simply microwave for 3 minutes at approx. 900 watts. If you want to microwave more than one mug at a time, make sure to increase time accordingly!

Enjoy and let me know you favorite quick-fix for a sweet tooth!


Sabine Siggy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every comment. Feel free to leave your opinion below! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments. If you like me to check out your blog, please write me an e-mail! Thanks

© My Polish Stash | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig