and happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mums out there! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I haven't been up to much this weekend. A colleague got married on Friday and we had a nice time celebrating. Sadly the weather wasn't the best, rain poured most of the time. Since Saturday morning after breakfast I haven't been feeling my best. I don't know why, but my stomache starts rumbling everytime I eat something. And no, it is not because I had to many drinks the night before ;) So I will better be skipping my mother in law's cake she made for today... Fingers crossed it'll go away soon! So here are a few pictures of what else happend this week in the house of My Polish Stash.
|Happy Mother's Day! Little thank you for our mums :)|
|I received the new Sally Hansen Designer collection in the mail. 845 Batbanto Blue looks a lot like one of my favorite blue polishes of all time, China Glaze Frostbite.|
|Finally bought a Crockpot and I cannot wait to try it! Please tell me your favorite recipes!|
Blog posts worth checking out this week:
- My friend Anna just joined the nail polish blogger community - please give hear a warm welcome :)
- Sam from Fashion Polish shows how to get rid of brush strokes in frosty polishes
- I am already excited for the OPI Neons 2014! I like them better than the Essie Too Taboo neons and the China Glaze Off Shore collection.
- MAC teams up with Marge Simpson for a limited edition. Sounds like fun!
- One of my favorite German beauty bloggers Carina aka Cream started a YouTube channel and I can't wait to see more of her videos
That is it for today. Have a lovely Sunday evening and don't forget to tell me about your favorite Crockpot/slowcooker recipes ;)